Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Monday 2 May 2016

Review - Hada Labo cleansing oil

Hello!
I want to mention that my blog is going through some changes now to be improve. Please bear with it. Today's post is a review of the Hada Labo cleansing oil.




I purchased this cleansing oil with the intention of starting the ' double cleansing' method as my skin care routine. I would use this cleansing oil first to remove all of my makeup and then use the Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam to do the second time of cleansing.




This is my first time of trying a cleansing oil and I'd say that it works really well! It does a great job of removing all of my makeup. From my foundation, eyebrow pencil , mascara and the lip product that I'm using that day. I like how light the consistency of the oil is. I was expecting it to be heavier. It spreads easily on my skin and smoothly. When I use it to remove my eyeshadow or mascara I don't have to rub on it too hard. The product would slide off along with the oil.

I was worried that using an oil cleanser would make my face even more oily but that's not the case at all. So far I don't have any breakouts from using this cleanser as welll.

Price: RM50


Is it an item that I would repurchase in the future? Most likely! If you're looking for a cleansing oil you can give this one a go .



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts