Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Thursday 9 June 2016

My Skin care routine (2016)

Hello!

I've been wanting to do a blog post on my skin care routine for a while now. After a few months of trial and error of skin care, I can finally say that I have a proper skin care routine that I NEED iny life. I started my obsession with skin care thanks to the AB ( Asian Beauty ) community! My skin is far from perfect but without these products it'll be a nightmare...


Skin type: Oily-combination
Trouble areas: Blackheads and hormonal acne





I focus more on a night time skin care routine instead of a morning one. I'd usually sleep really late at night and wake up mid noon so I don't really have time to pamper myself in the morning. The only thing that I do in the morning is to wash it using the Clinique Liquid facial soap oily skin formula.
I do my full skin care routine at night, I'll talk about it step by step !


  1. On the days that I wear my makeup I'll ' double cleanse ' my face. First I'll use the Hadalabo Gokujun cleansing oil to remove most of my makeup. Then I'll cleanse my face again using the Clinique Liquid facial soap to really clean my face.
  2. After double cleansing my face there isn't any makeup left for me to clean. I'll proceed with moisturizing my lips using Vaseline.
  3. Then I'd use the Clinique clarifying lotion to exfoliate my face.
  4. The end of my daily skin care routine is to moisturize my face using the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel.
  5. If there are any break outs, I'll then use the Peter Thomas therapeutic sulfur masque using a cotton bud and put tiny bit of it on the pimples. 
On the days where I didn't wear any makeup at all, I like to pamper myself with a face mask. I'll usually grab any sheet masks that I have around or use the Innisfree super volcanic clay mask. Ever since I started using Clinique I can't use other cleanser and moisturizer. Other brand gave me a break out.

That's basically it for my skin care for the past few months. I love pampering myself with these product at the end of the day. 

Share:

3 comments:

  1. I had the exact same experience with Clinique products. All other products broke my skin out until I switched to the oil cleansing method. It sounds counterintuitive, but it keeps my skin clear without making it feel too tight. As a guy, I also appreciate that the oil I use (olive) doesn’t smell like a perfume department.

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! So far I'm still loving the oil cleansing method. But I might switch out and try different brand for the oil cleanser. Thank you for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is interesting. It tells of her journey to find a skin care regime that was right for her. She is very descriptive and engaging. She describes it so well that almost anyone can do it. She loves the Clinique line products and while that is fine, not everyone can afford good skin care products. I like her style.

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts