Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Review - BHcosmetics 88 color cool shimmer eyeshadow palette!



Hello! This is a super exciting review for me to write. I've been waiting for this palette for days! I'll be reviewing the 88 color palette , Cool shimmer eyeshadow by BHcosmetic. This palette is the first product I own from BHcosmetics. I've heard a lot of great things about them! This palette is massive! They are all shimmery eye shadows. I got them off Carousell for 30RM! You can purchase them at Hermo.my for 64RM . 

What's my opinion of the palette? I love it! I love shimmery eyeshadows! You get so much for such an affordable price. After playing with it for a few days I can say that these eye shadows colour pay off is amazing. They lasts a long time and true to colour. I was wearing them for 10 hours and there were no fall out. The consistency is super buttery and easy to apply. I did not use a primer while using these eye shadows. Here are 10 of my favorites out of the 88 eye shadows!


They are super pretty! This is a great palette for a beginner like me. You can experiment with a lot of colours without having to spend a lot of money! Totally worth the buy! 






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts