Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Friday 17 June 2016

Food review - Mammam deliveries!

Hello! Ramadhan Kareem! I'm pretty sure this is the first blog post dedicated to food. 
If you know me personally, you'd know that I'm a foodie.
 If trying new food is a hobby, that's my hobby. 



For my first food review, I'll be talking about Mammam deliveries (http://mammam.com.my/) .  I stumbled upon this food delivery thanks to Pika! I was super lazy today. I wasn't bothered to get ready to go out and have my iftar. I didn't have any groceries at home to cook from and I didn't want to order junk food for iftar. Then I decided to order from http://mammam.com.my/!





Lets start with their service. It's AMAZING. I'm so impressed! I ordered through their website and a few minutes after that I receive a phone call to confirm my order. They emailed me the receipt a few minutes after my order as well.

I ordered Butter chicken and Indian chicken curry. There are no minimum order. All of the meals comes with bottle of water.


I'd say that everything taste great but it is slightly bland according to my taste. Although, I ordered the sweet and sour chicken today and it is amazing! I love it so much. Mammam delivery is a great alternative instead of ordering junk food. I believe everything is freshly made.

I'm totally recommending Mammam deliveries !



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts