Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Thursday 5 May 2016

First impression: Eyelash extension!

Hello!
I'm writing this blog post on the day that I got my eyelash extension done which is the 4th of May 2016.

I've been wanting to get eyelash extension done for months now and I've finally decided to do it today! Well I decided to do it a week ago but I got them done today! I don't hate my natural lashes but I love long lashes. After a friend of mine got hers done ( Hanna ) , it really triggered me to get my eyelashes done as well . Previously, I was worried of it being painful somehow or that it'll go wrong?

C-curl 9,10,11,12mm


I LOVE THEM SO MUCH


I made an appointment at the Apple nails & SPA at Nadayu 28 , Petaling Jaya. I made the appointment just last night through their Facebook page. The procedure to get eyelash extension took around 1 hour and 15 minutes. My eyelashes was done By Rita. She was so friendly and explained everything to me. The procedure doesn't feel like anything at all. It's not irritating or uncomfortable. I just had to lay there with my eyes closed for 1 hour and 15 minutes. So it was somehow soothing?

At this point  I don't feel any irritation at all. My eyelashes doesn't feel heavy either. They are super pretty and natural, just how I want them to be. Am I planning to get them done again in the future? I'm not sure. I'll have to let you guys know in the future! They should lasts for at least 1 month or even more if you take care of them well.

PRICE: RM128

If you are interested in getting eyelash extensions, do contact Rita!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eyelash_ritachan/
Apple nails and spa's facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/AppleNailsandSpa/

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts