Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Monday 14 March 2016

Review - Missha Perfect cover BB cream SPF 42

Hello! I've finally have a time off from all of the assignments and I can finally review this bb cream. I've been wanting to talk about it since the day I tried it for the first time. Missha is a cruelty free korean makeup brand. As you can see here in their website




So let's get on the product shall we?



I was looking for a new bb cream to try that is cruelty free. I've been wanting to try a korean bb cream since I know that it's quiet popular and heard so many good things about them. I've purchased the bb cream in the shade #23. I think that it matches me ' Okay ' although it has a grey under tone underneath. You get to choose from 5 different shades although since I bought it through Hermo.my There were only 2 shades available from me to choose from.

I've been using this bb cream as a base of my makeup since the start of this month. Although the bb cream from tarte is still number one this is for sure better than the one from Silky Girl that I've been using. My skin is an oily combination and using this works just fine! I would say that it's a light coverage but it's perfect for daily use. The consistency is not too thick or too thin either. What I love about this bb cream is that it has a pump! Although if you don't fancy a floral smell or a baby powder smell this is not the bb cream for you. The smell is actually pretty strong...

Price: 98RM at the Missha Outlet
          52RM at Hermo.my




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts