Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Friday 4 December 2015

Review - Silky girl Magic BB water gel


Hello! It's so crazy how it's December already! What have you been up to? I've been stressed out with exams and just finished it yesterday. Finally free. Today I'll review the Silky Girl Magic bb water gel.   All in one SPF 30, makeup base, conceals, refines, evens, smoothens, firms, soothes, brightens, shine free. That's what it claims to be! I've been using this product almost every single day. The days that I am wearing makeup. I can see how this works as a makeup base since it is super light weight. It doesn't conceal as much as I want it to be. Although it evens out my skin perfectly. I've been getting a lot of compliments on how glowy my face look with this bb cream! It's not oily at all but dewy for sure. I would say that this is a light to medium finish bb cream. You can build it up until medium coverage. 

PROS: It's super light weight so you feel like you're not wearing any makeup. Dewy finish. Vey cheap! This cost me 20RM. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

CONS: They only have 2 shade to choose from. 01 Natural and 02 Radiant. 

 Overall, I am recommending this 100%! If you love dewy finish, light weight everyday bb cream. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts