Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Sunday 31 January 2016

January 2016 Favorites!

Hello!
Happy new year!




How's the first month of the year been for you? For 2016 I'm planning to write at least two blog post every month. I hope this works out! As you may know by the title, this blog post is dedicated to my January Favorites. Okay, let's go through this month's favorites...


1. Batiste dry shampoo



I am sure that most of you have heard this dry shampoo. I decided to try it out when I was transferring from Doha to Kuala Lumpur through Dubai. This costs 31 Dirham. This has help me so much! I do not wash my hair every single day I will either do it every 2 days or 3 days. This dry shampoo really soaks in the oil on your head and make your hair smell as if you just washed it that day! If you can get your hands on it, do it. Try it!

2. Menow Kissproof Lipstick


The way I feel about this brand is very on and off. Sometimes I absolutely love them sometimes I don't. Why? until today I'm still not sure of where they came from and whether they are cruelty free or not. But I love these lipsticks! I was addicted to them since one of my close friends gave it to me. I have 3 of them in total at the moment. If you live in Malaysia you would know how cheap these are! I bought them for 5RM each! I believe they have 19 colors for you to choose from. I bought mine from an Instagram online shop called ' Fadadshop' . This lipstick lasts for a long time! although it can be drying as long as you put a lip balm an hour before putting it on you'll be fine. 

3. ST Ives Fresh skin apricot scrub





Another product that is in the hype! although I feel like I was late to join. The St Ives Apricot scrub! I have used a scrub previously from the body shop before but this one is so much better than the one I had. Price wise it is super affordable. I bought them at guardian for 17RM. They have another type specifically for blemish control. I would use this scrub one or twice a weeek. Every single time after I have use this scrub it gets so soft and shiny! You can use this scrub to exofliate other parts of your body too. 

4.  Victoria Secret Bombshell body mist



I have been loving this body mist since I was in high school. It's super sexy but not overwhelming at all. I would say that it is a mix of sweet but also musky at the same time? This is the only body mist that lasts on my body. I am not sure how much this costs but I'm sure that it is under 100RM for this small bottle.

5. Matte LA girl flat finish pigment gloss in the color Fleur



I'm not one who can rock an orange under tone lipstick easily. But this works on me and I feel like it will too with most skin tones. I love how different the color is than most of my lipsticks. One of my friends have recommended this to me and yes La Girl is cruelty free! How amazing is that. If you're interested in a liquid lipstick do check them out!

So these are my favorites! I hope the blog post was not too short...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts