Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Saturday 9 July 2016

Review - Biore UV Aqua rich watery essence SPF 50 + PA ++++

Hello and Eid Mubarak everyone!
I'm writing this blog post the day of Eid. This Eid feels a little bit empty without my family and Robby around. I've notice that you guys seems to love reading a blog post where I review products. So, I'll be posting more product reviews in the future.

As you can tell by the title, I'll be reviewing the Biore UV Aqua rich watery essence SPF 50+ 
PA ++++


Okay. This is my first ever sunscreen that I've purchase to put on my face as a part of my skin care routine. I've done my research and with the help from Asian Beauty I made the decision to purchase this sunscreen. Lets start with the packaging. The packaging is pretty simple, nothing special except the size. I feel like I'm getting quiet a lot of product for the money. 

I have an oily combination skin and was worried that putting on a sunscreen before my makeup will make my face even more oily. The colour of the product is milky white. It has an interesting smell that I can't figure out but it's not overwhelming and pleasant. The product has a light and super smooth consistency. It dries out quickly and it's not sticky at all. 

I've been using this sunscreen for a few days now and I have to say I'm super impressed! It helps my foundation to look better than it usually is. It's really light. I have no problem in taking this sunscreen off at the end of the day. This is definitely a product I will repurchase. 

Price: RM30

If you are looking for a sunscreen, you can give this one a go!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts