Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Sunday 29 May 2016

May 2016 favorites!


Hello! 
I feel like May is a really slow month. Maybe it's because it's my semester break and I didn't go anywhere and stayed in Bandar Sunway. However, I do have a few favorites to share with you guys ! I'll start with the Skin care, makeup and then move on with the miscellaneous favorites.

#1  Rohto Hadalabo Gokujun cleansing oil

I bought this cleanser at the start of the month. I wanted to start double cleansing to help with clearing up my face. I wear makeup almost everyday with a sunscreen on. I feel like just using my Clinique cleanser didn't remove all of the makeup and that might be the cause of my skin being dull and breaking out. I wrote a full review of the Hadalabo cleansing oil here http://blogpostsbyrf.blogspot.my/2016/05/review-hada-labo-cleansing-oil.html .  



It is the end of the month now and I still love this cleanser. It works so well in removing my sunscreen and foundation. This is definitely an item that I will repurchase. 


#2 Sheet masks

I have a lot of time in my hand this month so I decided to pamper myself more often by getting sheet masks. I used to HATE sheet masks.I thought there were a lot of excess products that gets thrown away and that it's too slippery on my face. I was wrong. Sheet masks is wonderful. I haven't try a lot of sheet masks but my favorites are Tony Moly pureness snail mask and Innisfree skin clinic BHA mask. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get a picture of the masks myself ...







#3 Vaseline

This is an interesting favorite. I ran out of both of my Burt's bees lip balm that I love so much. As you know as a university student you'd go broke at the end of the month. Thank god I had Vaseline laying around. My lips get chapped and dry so easily. Vaseline is an awesome beauty product. It's multipurpose. I've use Vaseline for my chapped lips and it's amazing. I've use Vaseline as a scrub, mixing it with sugar and it works amazingly as well. 



Price: Less than RM 5 


#4 Eyelash extensions

I got my eyelash extension for the first time at the start of the month and it was amazing. I had an amazing experience. The full first impression blog post is here http://blogpostsbyrf.blogspot.my/2016/05/first-impression-eyelash-extension.html. It's been atleast 3 weeks and a lot of the eyelash did fall out. Although it's still long and beautiful and I love it. By getting my eyelash done it saves me a lot of time when getting ready. I didn't have to put on false eyelash.



#5 TV show - Running man

I spent most of the time of my semester break watching Running man. I have no idea why I just started watching this show. It's so funny! Running man is a game show where the members will play different kind of games in every episode. There are guests as well in some of the episode. I love Monday couple. I love Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo. All of the Running man members is so fun to watch. My favorite episode has to be the one where they went to Indonesia and Australia! 



I hope my monthly favorites blog post is enjoyable to read. I love writing about my favorites at the end of the month. My blog have grown so much lately and I'm so happy and thankful for each of you that's reading it.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts