Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Empties review: Loreal Mat magique BB essence SPF50 +PA +++

Hello! How's everyone?
As you can see I'm trying to improve my blog design again. It is honestly not easy to do it and I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm sorry that I didn't make a blog post for my September favorites because I didn't want to post a September favorites in the month of October and I just didn't have time to write one. Although I have a mini September favorites up in the Blogpostsrf instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/blogpostsrf/). I'm doing my first empties review blog post. I've finished the Loreal Mat magique BB essence today and I thought I can write a good review about the product.

Soo lets get on with the review!

R2- ROSE VANILLA
I've seen this in Malaysia a few months ago but somehow I can't find it anymore and it's upsetting because this is one of the best BB cream I've tried. I bought this in Indonesia in Matahari. I've realised that I have an acne-prone skin so I have to be really careful when trying out a new product. This bb cream didn't break me out at all. It claims to be the ' First powder in-essence BB infused with Volcanic perlite. It is a matte finish BB cream. Every time that I use this BB cream I didn't have to use a setting powder. Packaging wise, it is super pretty and it feels expensive? I'm not sure if it really is a glass bottle or not but it sure feels like one.

I'

The only thing that I dislike about this BB cream is that it dries out super quickly so you have to blend it in pretty fast. Don't try this if your skin is dry it will not be pretty. One day when I was in Indonesia and I was on acne treatment my skin was so dry and I insist on using this BB cream and it was awful. It's also liquidy? That's why it can be a mess when you try to put it on your face.hand, beauty blender or brush. But I can live pass the flaws that this BB cream has because I truly love this BB cream. Please let me know if I can purchase this BB cream in Malaysia. I'd say give it a try if you have normal/combination-oily/oily skin.


Price: IDR 150 000 / RM 47
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts