Blog posts by RF is a blog written by Rafinka, Early Childhood professional who's passion is not only for children but the beauty world such as makeup , skin care etc.

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Hello 2017! Happy New year everyone!

Hello!

Happy New Year everyone. It is 2017.
2016 passed by so quickly it's crazy. I'm so excited for 2017. I start work/practicum (preschool teacher) today at 7:45 AM and I'm awake at 1:13 AM due to jet lagged.

I'm so sorry I didn't manage to make the last 2016 monthly review. I was so busy with moving in Qatar and prepping for my practicum. As a start of 2017 in my blog I'd like to share some pictures that I took while I was in Qatar.

White shirt - Zara
Coat- Mango
Jeans- Mango
Bag- Coach
Shoes- Jelly Bunny




Abaya + Coach bag

More picture while I was travelling to Qatar!

Travelling with my love ,KLIA airport



The beach in Al-Dhahkira


Well, that is it really . I hope that 2017 will be good to me as 2016 did. I hope that it will be good to everyone too!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Rafinka, an Early Childhood professional where makeup is a passion and junk food eating is a hobby

Thank you!

Popular Posts